Health Benefits and Uses of Alkaline Ionized Water (Microwater)
- Our body has an absolute need for water, we are 70% water. Each day we lose 1.5 litres water by urine, and another 1.5 litres by sweat, breath and other means. This water needs to replaced by water – other drinks like tea/coffee/soft drinks, etc are diuretics so you end up losing more water. Everyone I know that has a water ionizer is drinking 2-3 times more water then they used to – the ionizer allows them to drink the 2-3 litres of water they should be drinking daily. This alone is sufficient reason to obtain an ionizer for your home, all other benefits are a plus. With tap water, we just don’t drink enough water, and even if we did, would all that chlorine and other chemical substances be advisable? Many, many people are advising that you should purify your tap water at point of use, including the late Dr Batmangheldj, author of The Bodies Many Cries for Water.
- The electrolysis changes the water clusters so the water is much more hydrating. No matter what any critic says, this is something that you will experience immediately on drinking it; you don’t get the ‘bloated tummy’ feel from drinking a lot of it. I drink 2 pints of ionized water every day for breakfast, I couldn’t do that with any other water. The proof is in the pudding – try it for your self.
- It’s a good supply of colloidal, alkaline minerals.
- It’s a good supply of anti-oxidants, as indicated by low ORP (ie the water is highly reduced)
- It provides excess oxygen in the stable -OH form.
Alkaline ionized water is just tap water with all the toxins, poisons and ham full acid molecules taken out of it, but with all the beneficial alkaline molecules intact.
Good clean water (like good clean fresh air), may be help with:
|High blood pressure
Poor blood circulation
|Muscle aches after exercise
Induces faster healing
Characteristics of Microwater
- Mild and smooth tasting.
- Highly permeable.
- Can dissolve matter.
- Supplies beneficial alkaline minerals.
- Reduces germ count from 0.8 PPM to 0.2 PPM
- Can be adjusted in pH to best suit your metabolism.
- Maintains a balance of oxygen and carbon dioxide.
- Can help scavenge free radicals.
Uses of Alkaline Microwater
Use this water for raw water, processed beverages, cooking and all other such purposes.
Useful in improving the constitution, and regulates physical condition. Unlike tap water, you can drink large quantities of alkaline ion water without the risk of stomach upset. You should drink about 1/2 your body weight in ounces, on a daily basis for general health.
Some examples include:
(1) unusual gastrointestinal fermentation: drinking alkaline ion water on an empty stomach is effective.
(2) Constipation and stiff shoulders: drinking before meals is effective.
(3) Diarrhea: increase the amount, depending on the symptoms.
(4) High or low blood pressure: drinking on an empty stomach or one hour before eating is effective.
(5) Diabetes: drinking three cups or more of alkaline ion water on an empty stomach is effective.
Compared to conventional methods of preparation, the use of ground coffee, tea, and juices are greatly economized. Because of the absorbability of this water you will use less ingredients.
(1) Tea: makes the color of the tea vivid, lessens its astringency, and makes it mellow and delicious.
(2) Coffee: imparts the strong aroma and mellow flavor that Japanese people like. (3) Alcohol and water: imparts a mellow and delicious taste and prevents the negative physical reactions associated with drinking alcoholic beverages.
Brings out the real taste of the food, resulting in sufficient flavor even when the amount of seasonings is reduced by as much as 113 from the amount used in conventional methods of preparation.
(1) Cooked foods: the flavor of the food is brought out well, and the food is tender. The taste comes
out fully even with a small amount of seasoning.
(2) Cooked fish: the meat of the fish is firm and the shape is maintained.
(3) Steeping, washing, and parboiling green vegetables: the green color is brought out because the chlorophyll does not change, giving the prepared vegetables vivid color.
(4) Removal of harsh taste from vegetables.
(5) Removal of blood from liver and red meats: when liver or red meats are steeped in alkaline ion
water for 20-30 minutes, the blood is drawn out and odors are eliminated.
(6) Cooking beans: the beans only need to be steeped in water for a short period of time before cooking.
(7) Cooking water for rice: helps prevent spoilage.
(8) Food cooks faster because the water boils in half the time.
(1) Animals and pets:
A. Can be used as drinking water to maintain their health.
B. Bathe in the acidic water.
C. Healthier coat of fur.
D. Less feces odor. E. Helps prevent skin disease and itching.
(2) Garden: Plants & Flowers
- Live longer
- Needless water
Won’t need pesticides
Uses of Acidic Microwater
We just let the acidic water drain away into the sink. However, it does have useful properties.Acidic microwater possesses an astringent effect, a disinfecting and sterilizing action, and a bleaching action.
Beauty and Cosmetic
Since it has an astringent effect and a constricting action, it will tighten and smooth the skin when it is used for face washing and bathing. Acidic ion water is also effective in the treatment and prevention of pimples and skin spots, etc.
(1) Washing the face:
acidic ion water makes the skin smooth, improves its health, and improves its compatibility with makeup.
when used to rinse the hair before and after shampooing, it protects the hair, prevents hair loss, dandruff, and itching, and leaves the hair soft and non-sticky.
(3) For shaving:
protects the health and beauty of skin, gives a fresh clean feeling after shaving, prevents shaving rash, and works as a styptic.
the body is warmed when two to four liters of acidic ion water is mixed into water. Acidic ion water is effective for overall beauty and the health of your skin.
(5) Water for wiping the body:
wiping the body with a towel that has been steamed in acidic ion water is effective for overall beauty and the health of your skin.
Due to its slight disinfecting and sterilizing action, acidic ion water has a disinfecting, sterilizing, and analgesic effect on skin wounds.
(1) Gargling water:
prevents infection by germs including the microbes that cause colds and tonsillitis.
alleviates the pain of burns and hastens recovery.
(3) Chapped hands:
prevents chapped hands, and accelerates recovery from chapping.
relieves inflammation and accelerates recovery.
(5) Abrasions and cuts:
exhibits a disinfecting and styptic action, and accelerates recovery.
(6) Bruises and sprains:
accelerates recovery when applied.
(7) Eczema and skin problems:
accelerates recovery when applied directly or with a wet compress.
Due to its shrinking (constrictive) effect, acidic microwater can be employed in a wide range of cooking uses.
(1) Washing and processing of fruits and vegetables containing anthocyanin (red coloring): cherries, plums, grapes, strawberries, red cabbage, eggplants, soybeans, and asparagus, are prepared with a natural appearance.
(2) Soiled eggs:
even when the eggs crack, the contents stay inside, and the shell is easy to peel. The yolk will stay in the middle of the egg, also.
(3) Cooking beans:
kidney bean and peas are cooked quickly, with their natural colors intact.
(4) Rinsing fish:
tightens the bodies of some fish.
Other Uses of Acidic Microwater
Due to its bleaching action, acidic ion water is also effective as a bleaching agent.
(1) House cleaning:
dirt and grime are removed.
effectively cleans mirrors, eyeglasses, glass and knives.
(3) Washing vehicles:
dirt is removed from automobiles, bicycles, and motorcycles.
the bath water is quickly heated, it is difficult for scale to adhere to the tub, and the water does not smell even when re-heated.
(5) Cutting boards:
quickly washes and disinfects them, and keeps them clean. Pots and pans with baked on food: when soaked in the water overnight, stains and burns are removed, leaving the utensils clean due to a sterilizing power.
fungal and bacterial growth are stopped, preventing bad smell. When soaked in the water overnight, a bleaching action is obtained.
(8) odors that remain on the hands after cooking:
sliminess and fish odors on the hands are removed and itching is eliminated.
(9) Pet care:
leaves pets with a beautifully well kept and lustrous coat, and prevents skin diseases and itching.
(10) Art / Printing:
Acidic water preserves paints and increases quality of print work.